Friday, February 19, 2010

A little ketchup.

A little light hike up South Fork in September.

An irresistible little piggy wiggy.






Camping in the Uintas with Garrit's sister Tawn and her family.

A bike ride and picnic in the park in September. Fun with some other babies and babies' mamas.




An excursion up above Squaw Peak to enjoy the fall colors.
One of the only pictures I took at my ten-year high school reunion.


A trip to Vegas with Garrit's family in October.


My super sexy Halloween Prom date.

A cute little zebra.
Holly Golightly, Snow White, and Penelope.
Me and my silver Fox.
The Getty Center in L.A. We took a little post-holiday trip to California in December.
Project Runway anybody???

Gigi learns to walk!!! (Not in the uggs of course)
Curly cuties.
So that's it! Whew!

5 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Yea! I love all the new pics, I especially love how much she ages over them :)! I love the Zebra costume, she is so cute. I wish I got to see you when you were down. You better call me next time. Miss you tons

Whitney said...

You guys are the cutest. And I would totally love to go for a run with you or anyone else way out of my league (athletically). I won't even get mad when you ditch my water.

Gigi looks like a lot of fun. You made a cute baby. :)

Prina Family said...

Im so glad you posted! Ive been wondering where you and miss chelsie strigham have been! Do you know payton astle? sorry i have no idea how to spell that:) i knew her in high school and i swear i see her in one of your pics? how old is little gigi now? Shes such a doll! k one more question, do you work at the sumo again? k, bye!

Bianca said...

the cuddling pic is my favorite. well, gigi is my favorite so that's to be expected, right? ok see you very soon. i made white chocolate chip cookies and they are so sweet they are making me gag.
love you!

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

oh yay... your back! I love this update... it made me miss you! When i get back can we be bff's again? ;) love you