Tuesday, June 2, 2009

weekend o' fun

Well, the entire family came up this weekend for Gigi's baby blessing. We enjoyed everything from a long walk along the Provo River Trail(6 miles actually-thanks mom and dad), to a back-yard BBQ. The blessing was great and then we headed up to Rock Canyon Park for a yummy potluck. It was a very fun weekend.

Me, my cute brother Seth, and my darling sisters Kaitlin and Kali.


This pogo-stick provided loads of fun!


Joy and Chad- the frown-smilers.










Here are the grandpas.


This is how we all felt when the weekend was over.
the end

7 comments:

mckenna said...

That is one freaking cute baby. Congrats on the blessing! I'm sure it was a wonderful day!

See it Try it Love it said...

Wow it looks like your husband had a blast. Miss Gigi looks perfect of course. I really need to come up and visit. my bro just moved there

Makell Wintle said...

Fun! Oh i love her blessing headband... She is beautiful shea. Let's hang out soon k.

Shalise said...

She is so cute! Em's blessing day is one of my favorite days so far...congrats!

Bianca said...

oooooh i love these pictures! you guys have such a good looking family. tell me about it. i look at your announcement on my refrigerator sometimes and sigh. yep, i do.

Paityn Ann said...

so i ran a 10K throught central park today! i haven't done that yet. Yay for me and I didn't walk!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Congrats to baby Gigi! Love all the pictures and she is perfection! I mean seriously!