Tuesday, May 12, 2009

still here





We're still here! Ahhh! I'm starting to feel a little crazy and disconnected from real life. But, my dear grandma is very sick and needs us a little longer. It is so pretty here! I love the desert with it's red earth and crystal sky. We have been hiking every day and I have awesome tan lines. We've also been exploring downtown Silver City and finding great places to eat and shop for antiques. I was supposed to leave today but was persuaded to stay one more week. Hopefully I'll find some cool vintage stuff to make up for the missing of my husband, house, and friends. I love you all!

3 comments:

kent and liz said...

Oh I was just thinking "I'm so glad Shea and Gigi come home today!" I guess I can give you up for one more week for a sweet little Shea Shea grandma. Utah misses you:)

Sam and Terri said...

I agree with Liz, Utah does miss you. Please come home soon.

Mayson said...

I have a feeling that Gigi misses me too much, cause I miss you guys too much. I think that you and garrit will definitely need to go on a date and I will definitely babysit. Oh, what a cute little thing. Well I hope I can see you soon. :D Garrit will come over and it makes me want to see you more!